We take pride in the quality and durability of our leather goods and are proud to offer a two year warranty on all Billie Marie products bought new.
If the lacing, stitching, or hardware on your product fails due to regular use within two years of purchase, we will happily repair or replace it for FREE!
Check the list below to ensure your issue fits within the warranty guidelines and then fill out the form below to get the process started.
The Billie Marie Warranty DOES cover the following:
- Broken zipper
- Broken metal hardware (including rivets and grommets)
- Frayed or ripped stitching
- Unraveling or torn leather lacing
The Billie Marie Warranty DOES NOT cover the following:
- Repair or replacement due to out-of-the-ordinary use or accidents including ripping any of the leather
- Intentional modification by customer
- Stains from spills or everyday use on the leather